In order to be a recognized homeowners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for University Place Neighborhood Association, Inc. (University Place) can be found on this page.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS SOME DOCUMENTS ARE LARGE AND MAY TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO LOAD.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, homeowners’ association laws are derived from Statutes 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for University Place are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Articles, Bylaws & Covenants
- Amendement to Articles, Bylaws & Covenants
- Community Info and Rules & Regulations
- ARC Guidelines (Revised April 18, 2019)
- Access (Bar Code & Key Fob) Policy
- Use of Pool Facilities Policy
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.